WHY THE MANTUS?
DIGS LIKE NO OTHER The Mantus Anchor is designed to penetrate dense grassy bottoms and set with unparalleled holding power. When tested, our anchors set faster and deeper than any other tested anchor, including Rocna, Manson Supreme, Bulwagga, Fortress, Bruce, CQR and Danforth anchors.
EASY TO STORE The Mantus anchor lineup simply has the best boat anchors available. Whether you are a long range cruiser, racing or going out for a day sail. The Mantus breaks down for easy storage, so you can store one or two as spares without taking up much needed boat space.
- Formed out of high quality steel plate. Contains no cast parts.
- Shank and shank boot are welded from top and bottom.
- Shank and roll bar are bolted to the fluke.
- ASTM certified steel bolts are oversized with a large margin to ensure safety.
- Although the shank is attached to the fluke with 4 bolts, a single bolt has sufficient strength to handle the maximum expected load on the anchor.
- Stainless Steel anchors are made of 316L Stainless and hand polished to a # 7 finish.
- In the mild steel version every part of the anchor system is hot-dipped galvanized for corrosion protection. (All shanks are HT Steel as of Dec 2013)
- Sharp-headed nose is precision machined to achieve the perfect chisel shape to achieve maximum penetrating power.
Mantus Anchor Details
Sizing recommendations are designed for the average cruiser who lives aboard & must be prepared to ride out storms at anchor. Day sailors may consider sizing down.
ANCHOR SIZING GUIDE
Use the following guide to determine what size of anchor to use:
MANTUS ANCHOR SIZING GUIDE
Mantus anchors provides a lifetime warranty on its products and parts against damage or manufacturing defects. LIFETIME. If at anytime you are dissatisfied with our product please contact us for a replacement or refund. If an anchor becomes damaged we will ship a replacement part – shank, fluke or roll-bar. (Only exception is the Bridle line which naturally degrades with age and normal use. Anything outside of normal wear-and-tear is fully covered by our warranty.)
Bolts, Washers and Nuts are provided with every Mantus Anchor. In the event of replacing a lost fastener, please make sure to always use proper size. Always use locking washers, or nylon lock nuts, and tighten the nut securely.
Click here to download a printable pdf of the assembly instructions.
||Number of Bolts
|Mantus 8 lbs||1/4||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 13 lbs||3/8||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 25lbs||3/8||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 35 lbs||1/2||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 45 lbs||1/2||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 65 lbs||5/8||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 85 lbs||5/8||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 105 lbs||5/8||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
|Mantus 125 lbs||3/4||6 bolts, nuts, lock washers|
Mantus Anchors. The best anchor in the world. Period.
That is a pretty bold statement to make. We have tested Mantus against every other popular marine anchor on the market, and this is the conclusion we have arrived at. But don’t take our word for it. Order a Mantus today and try for yourself. We offer a lifetime warranty. That’s right. LIFETIME. Try our anchor or any of our products and if you aren’t completely satisfied, simply contact us for a full refund! If at anytime the anchor becomes damaged, simply contact us and we will ship a replacement part.
CALL US WITH ANY QUESTION:
WITHIN THE US: 1-855-262-6887
BEYOND THE US: 469-878-4083